Sunday, July 21, 2019

A New Beginning

Hi, everybody.

After many years away, my husband (a.k.a. darling husband, or DH) and I have finally arrived back in our home county in western North Carolina. We're so happy to be back with family and friends, and we hope to return to many activities we've previously enjoyed.

Since my last blog post, I have been learning a lot! I will soon have new posts available on a variety of topics, including crochet, mixed media, painting, and recycling/upcycling. In fact, this post will be followed by another immediately. Occasionally, I'll also throw in a post about life in general. It's amazing how a major move can expand your horizons!

Just for today, please consider calling or visiting with someone you love. I've lost a number of friends past and present recently, and I'm reminded that people often occupy our lives only for a season - and then they're gone. Once that happens, it's too late to say, "I love you," or "I think of you often," or "I sure have missed you!" Just reach out. You never know who's waiting to hear from you!

Best wishes for a great rest of your weekend! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment