Monday, January 1, 2018

Artistic Year Ahead

Hello, dear friends! Happy New Year 2018!

Three years on, and I'm back online. I can't believe time has passed so quickly! It's January 1, and I'm already fulfilling New Year's resolutions: get back online, post on my blog, build my Etsy shop, and start thinking about what's ahead once I retire from my day job.

A lot has happened since I've been away. There have been health challenges, passing of friends, birth of new family members, family weddings, and all sorts of other normal life happenings. I'm sure you've had them, too.

While I started my blog to share craft projects and artistic endeavors, I expect to branch out a bit in 2018. I'll still be sharing some photos (and possibly videos) of what's on the craft table, but I also want to share more of what's happening in life.

I hope you'll join me as I continue life's journey. For now, it's back to work tomorrow after 11 lovely days of leisure. Oh my! Where DID I put that pesky alarm clock!?1? And my winter coat! Highs in the 30s this week in North Carolina. Brrrrr! On the bright side, the days are getting longer. 😊😊

The card sets below are now active in Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/NCKarenArt. I'd be so pleased if you'd help spread the word! Additional card sets and other items are complete and will be posted in the coming days and weeks.







Happy New Year! May God bless you and those you love richly in the coming year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment